We do our best to use this event to make a positive impact in our community. We are strong advocates of Health and Wellness. Everyone here at Mountains 2 Beach believe that the children are our future and want to do everything we can to provide them with healthy active lifestyles.
Please donate to one of our Charity Partners and you can be sure you are making a positive impact on health and wellness, as well as providing a child more opportunity to live a healthy and active life.
Choose a Cause....Change the Future...
We encourage you to support one of our Charity Partners. For those of you who would like to just donate select
I Want to Help and donate directly to a Charity.
Our Charity Partners have access to guaranteed entries as well as a list of weekend perks. If you hit the fundraising minimums required with one of our Official Charity Partners your entry is free!
Official Charity Partners- Check out each charity for unique fundraising incentives.
YOU MUST choose an Official Charity Partner to be eligible for the perks listed on that charities website -- Begin fundraising at any time. Fundraising deadline is May 13th.
LASTLY once you have selected a Charity Partner and finished the steps to "Setting Up a Fundraiser" don't forget to reach out to that charities coordinator and tell them what your goal are.
I'm not running but I sill want to support...
You do not have to be registered for Mountains 2 Beach in order to help raise money for our Charity Partners. Each of our charities built their incentive LEVELS with non runners in mind. Be sure to check out our Charity Partners above for the official list of incentives.
Start Fundraising Now
I'm registering to run and I want to support...
- Begin registering for M2B like normal. During the registration process you can start a Fundraiser by clicking the red button that reads Become a Fundraiser. See Setting up a Fundraiser below.
- If you are already registered for M2B just go to your Profile in your Run Sign Up account. Select Manage Registration and then the Fundraiser tab. Next you will need to set up a Fundraiser.
- *If you have registered for this years M2B and hit your fundraising goal and are eligible for a free entry, we will refund your entry or can defer your free entry to next year.
Setting up a Fundraiser/Team Fundraiser
To become a individual fundraiser during registration click the red button that reads Become a Fundraiser
If you are already registered just go to your Profile in your Run Sign Up account. Select Manage Registration and then the Fundraiser tab. Set up is the same from there.
- Give your fundraiser a fun name. Something catchy or easy to remember.
- Under the Support a Charity drop down select the Charity you want to fundraise for. **Important if a Charity is not selected the money raised during your campaign will be allocated to a Charity Partner of M2B's choosing.
- Create your tagline. Something that sums up your cause or goals.
- Customize your URL. This is the link you will send to all your friends and family asking them to donate.
- Most importantly tell your story. Why does this Charity resonate with you ? Why should people help? This message can be inspirational, call to action, or anything you feel will help you hit your fundraising goals.
- Lastly up load a profile pic (optional)
Once you have your fundraiser page created begin sharing with your friends, family, coworkers, neighbors, and anyone else that is willing and able to give.
The next few steps are for those of you who want to set up a Team Fundraiser.
Team fundraisers benefit from the collective advantage of Individual Fundraisers coming together for one common goal.
- After you have completed the Individual Fundraiser (steps listed above). At the bottom of the page you will notice the option to Create or Join a Team Fundraiser
- Use the drop down menu to join an existing team
- Or check the box to become a New Team Fundraiser. This will automatically make you the team captain of your Team Fundraiser.
- Give your Team Fundraiser a fun name. Something catchy or easy to remember.
- Create a Team Message. Again this can be a message that is inspirational, call to action, or anything you feel will help your Team hit its fundraising goals.
- Once completed make sure to go back into your Run Sign Up Profile and edit you Team Fundraiser's URL. This is the link you will send to all your friends and family asking them to donate.